Saturday, September 6, 2008

New Loots from Taiwan

Hubby just came back from Taiwan and manage to take some time after his work to shop for us. He knows I love bento stuff, so managed to get these for me. Most items are from Hands Tailung, it's a shop that is similar to Tokyu Hands in Japan.

These are egg molds: rabbit & bear face. quail egg molds that give quail eggs 6 different facial expressions. The 3 egg molds in a box are sushi, ice cream and konnyaku shape. On the bottom is Hello Kitty egg mold

Top: Animal shaped rice molds, animal shaped cutters and vehicles shaped cutters
Bottom 'Pens' to pour sauce into and 'write' on food, aeroplane shape jelly molds, Winne the Pooh silicon molds.
I was excited to see the rice molds and I like the 'pens' very much but have no idea what kind of sauce to use, have to think about it.

This pic show sauce bottles, various food picks mayo containers, furikake bottle with carrot scoop and food dividers.

6 comments:

Par said...

You are so lucky!

Irene said...

hwahhhh... i so the envy you :)

3lilangels said...

WOW, WOW,WOW! What a fabulous loot! You have the best hubby! Mine wouldn't know what to buy.

I've only seen the 3 egg moulds-sushi, ice cream and konnyaku- on western blogs. And I've been searching for the picks on the top right on ebay, but haven't found them yet. Of all the blogs, you definitely have the best stuff.

Have fun with your new 'toys'. Can't wait to see what you do with them! Wish your boy is older, then can see you packing bento more regularly.

Our Story said...

tks all for ur comments. I'm excited with my hb's purchases.

5lilangels
my boy is attending a 3 days classes now, and i hv to pack snack for him. so will hv more chances to make use of my bento items.

YL

Bento Pet said...

I think I'm going to 'pengsan'! Your loot can open shop already!

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! *speechless*

Our Story said...

haha.... Bento Pet. dont 'pengsan'. i think i'm more like bento accessories collector. cant resist not getting those cute stuff. so hb just grab whatever he saw.

YL