Friday, September 19, 2008

Bento #6

I used the animals cutters hubby got from Taiwan to make koala bear and giraffe corn bread. I buttered the bread and put in sliced cheese for the bread. I made use of pancake and sliced cheese to create an elephant as part of the deco for today's snack box. I don't have enough space for the quail eggs in the box so try to squeeze them in between the food. As no elephant food pick or fork is used for today's snack, I used an elephant printed divider. Just want something to match this week's theme in school. I got some pomelo in the silicon cup for today's fruit.

2 comments:

3lilangels said...

So fun, another elephant in the bento. Looks like you're making good use of your new loot too.

Our Story said...

Hv to try out the new stuff since i hv it :)

YL