Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bento #2



This Thomas lunch box is bought by hubby when he went Taiwan. It's actually a 2-tier lunch box but I only used one tier for today's snack. It has a separators that can be removed, the other tier has no separation. What I like about this lunch box is the lid is secure, need no elastic band to secure it. Hubby said the lunch box is on offer when he bought, it's only S$5 for a 2-tier Thomas & Friends lunch box.

I used a small star cookie cutter and made star multi-grain bread with cream cheese. I used star sprinkle to decorate the bread. I used a octopus weiner for the apple sausage to make it looks like an octopus and pasted seaweed as the eyes. But the octopus lost the eyes during the transportation. As I have a big pack of grapes so will pack grapes often for J's snack bento and it's one of his favourite.

5 comments:

Bento Pet said...

So nice, the bento box! Take closer shots so can see the food properly.

Our Story said...

I forgot to mention where i got the lunch box from. I upload a bigger pic, hope can see better now.

YL

3lilangels said...

Cute box and what a bargain! My girl like the star sprinkle on the star bread. So festive.

Our Story said...

the sprinkle comes in many other shapes even animals. will use that for my future snacks so you can see.

can find these sprinkles at the baking section, but not in many places

YL

3lilangels said...

We can occassionally get star and heart shapes sprinkles here in KL, but like you said, not many places. And definitely not when I'm looking for them. Sigh...

Animal shapes??!! That sounds very interesting. Do use them soon.....