Friday, September 26, 2008

Bento #10

I bought a pack of ravioli last week, so made some as today's snack. The ravioli consists of mushroom and cheese as the filings. I don't know if J would like the ravioli or not, so I also prepared animal pasta with the ravioli. I added margarine and parmesan cheese to the ravioli and pasta after cooked. We've finished most of the fruits so did not pack any fruit for today's snack.


Today's snack: mushroom and cheese ravioli and edamame.
I packed the food in this shinkansen lunch box with the newly bought bento strap from Daiso. This lunch box does not comes with a bento strap as it comes with a thermal bag and ice pack instead.

2 comments:

3lilangels said...

I haven't tried feeding my kids Ravioli .....cos still got lots of fun shaped pasta left. And maybe adding even more on my trip to Singapore next week...hehe....

Yup! Can't wait til Christmas, so will be going on a day trip for a spree shopping session.

Better go work on my shopping list now.

Our Story said...

There're not many ravioli in a pack, divide among ur 3 children. each only get a few pieces.

seems like u got lots of items to get when you're here. remember to bring along ur hello kitty membership card when you go get sanrio stuff.

YL