Thursday, January 3, 2008

Toast

Wanted to make breakfast for hubby this morning, thinking of having something slightly different. Saw such toast bread from somewhere so decided to give it a try.
I used a cookie cutter to cut out 2 'holes' on a bread and poured beaten egg into the 'holes'. As I poured to much beaten egg into one of the holes in the top bread, the shape of the egg can't be seen clearly. I tried again for the 2nd bread, find it looked much better. Have to beat the egg well so to be able to pour easily and neatly cooked egg. I made a triple layer sandwich for hubby. Top layer is the bread with 2 shaped egg-in-the-hole, 2nd layer is bread spread with sesame butter, bottom is bread with 1 shaped egg-in-the-hole.

What do I do with the cut out bread and the little amount of leftover beaten egg? I made them into french toast for my boy.

I used this sesame butter spread for hubby's breakfast. Tried similar spread before and find it's yummy but didn't manage to find such spread till I happened to visit pharmacy in SGH. I heard that organic shops have such spread as well. Find the while sesame spread smell like peanut butter.

No comments: