Friday, January 25, 2008

Hello Kitty Breakfast

Wanted to try out the new bread cutter I bought so made this breakfast for hubby. Prepared the breakfast in Hello Kitty lunch boxes.

Hello Kitty bread with ham & cheese, grapes with Hello Kitty food picks. The bread cutter I have is larger than the Gardenia bread I got, so end up have square shaped face Hello Kitty.

I used another Hello Kitty bread cutter to make this 3D Hello Kitty bread for my boy. Used the bread cutter to cut the body and legs of Hello Kitty, sprinkle powdered cheese and toast the bread. The Hello Kitty can sit 3D only after toasting when it's not so soft. J looked very interested in the bread and ate it.

2 comments:

liveyrdream said...

hi YL,

A tip for you:
As our Singapore bread is smaller, when you use the Big Head Hello Kitty sandwich cutter, place the cutter diagonally on the bread, pull the bread slightly before cutting so it covers the whole bread. Then you will have a complete Hello Kitty face :)

LYD

pixen said...

OMG...it's so cute! and it stands up... so interesting ne! I love cats..