Friday, January 4, 2008

Collection

Suppose to go straight from house to gym this afternoon, but I went out earlier so can drop by to my favorite shop, DAISO! I keep wanting to see if can get any other cute stuff for my bentos. I managed to find these.
I just couldn't resist not buying when I saw these stuff, especially the animal headed picks and sauce bottles. Even though I already have similar bottles and picks. They're too cute to let go!
Mayo containers & containers for butter spread.
Was thinking I can use the mayo containers arefor other food like jelly or small biscuits as a surprise in my bentos.

I got these Disney characters cookie cutters from Yahoo auction recommended by SW.


Note: friends who wonder which Daiso I usually got those cute stuff from, I just realised that Plaza Singapore seems to have more collections than other branches. So I told hubby we can just visit Plaza Singapore Daiso in future.

3 comments:

kpswbb said...

U received the disney cookie cutter already, that's fast!

I went to daiso Plaza Sing and agree with you that it hv more selection than the rest. But I didn't get anything though, cos hv open sesame my disney cookie cutter!

Our Story said...

I quite like the cutters even though I've yet to use it and thinking if i should get other designs too. thinking of baking some cookies if i hv the time and dont feel lazy tmr.

pixen said...

is the prices better @ DAISHO or should I get it form ebay.com? I'm going to Singapore end of this month for short holiday with my family... Any suggestions?

Thanks

=^..^=