Sunday, November 23, 2008

Madagascar II Bento set

I got this Madagascar II bento set during a movie event. There's a booth set up prior the movie. I was attracted to the tumbler as I was told the plastic that tupperware used is long lasting unlike the usual plastic water bottles and it has lifetime warranty. If I decided to change for a new tumbler or other item, I can use tupperware product to ask for a change or credit note to get other items which I want. So I guess it'll be a good buy. The set consist of the lunch box, snack cup and tumbler. I got the other 2 bigger round containers at a cheaper price as I got the bento set. Was thinking can either use the containers for myself since it's air tight so can be quite useful or give to friends as Christmas present for their children. The small purple tumbler is a gift from the seller when I got the tupperware stuff.



2 comments:

3lilangels said...

You bought both set. Good on you. Does J like the show?

Our Story said...

the bigger containers look like a gd buy n it's air tight. so got it too. he's ok with the show, although tired but still manage to stay awake throughout