Sunday, November 16, 2008

Great Thanks to 3lilangels

I heard that the 100 yen shop in KL have the quail egg molds. Seeing they have cute quail egg molds, I asked 3lilangels to get some items for me in return I'll get somethings for her from Sg. So we had a bento swap. What you see here is only part of the items she got for me. She got some items for my sister in law as well, but I didnt manage to take pic of the items before gave them to her.The quail egg molds and lunch boxes are from 100 yen shop. The lunch box at the bottom sell the compartments separately, find it'll be useful so ask for the compartments as well. Happy to know that 1o0 yen shop have the Thomas lunch box too, my boy love Thomas. The spiderman pasta is a surprise gift. J and my niece love pasta. Told sister in law, we'll pack the pasta for lunchboxes to let the children to share.


This silicon cup is also a gift from 3lilangels. Isn't it cute? She gave us 2 bear silicon cups, so gave 1 to sister in law. Both of us were very happy and kept exclaiming how cute it is when we saw it.


These are the items I asked 3lilangels to get for me from a online shop in Malaysia. The postage is much cheaper to send to Malaysian then to Sg. Very kind of her to help me to order and get all these items to send to her sister, Wendy. Thanks Wendy.

Isn't it wonderful to know someone who has the same interest as you and help to get feed your addiction.

7 comments:

SnowyNeko said...

Oh ya, your bear silicon cup is really cute. :)

3lilangels said...

glad you like them! I should have sent you double portions as you were sharing with you SIL. Sorry, didn't think of it.

I also didn't think of taking a photo before sending off to you. Not very good blogger, huh? ;)

Can't wait to get the things you got me. Still with Wendy. She oohed and aahed over them, so thanks heaps!

choochoo said...

Had heard there is 100yen shop in m'sia.But did you know where is it?
Is it cheaper than spore.

Our Story said...

snowyneko
it's really cute. Sharon hv sunflower shape silicon cup, also very pretty.

3lilangels
u didnt hv to send us double portion. paiseh to ask u get us so many stuff. Maybe we can hv a swap again the next time. Hope you'll like wat i got for you. When will u be getting them?

piggychoo
you can see this blog for 100 yen addresses.

3lilangels said...

I finally received the things from you today. Wow! So many wonderful things. Totally love them. Thanks heaps!!!! Muak!

Unknown said...

Hey, is there like a blogshop where I can buy the quail egg mould?? I've been trying to find it!!

I hope my hokkaido trip coming Jan will be fruitful in bento-acquisition! ahahha

Our Story said...

Piggychoo
I just realised I didnt attach the 100 yen shop` addresses. it's in this blog http://onabentofrenzy.blogspot.com/2008/07/where-to-buy-bento-gear.html

KaiSing
I got my bento stuff through a Malaysia blog http://market.wchpeng.com/market/
and recently got to know this blog http://kittymum-kittymum.blogspot.com/