Monday, July 14, 2008

Rush for Time

We were in a hurry to go out on Saturday evening so I don't have much time arranging the food nicely. I just cooked and dumped the food into the lunch box. This is a dinner for 2 children, ZY & J. The Hello Kitty lunch box is big enough for them. If I were to prepare food for them at the same time, I'll try to use 1 lunch box or a 2-tier lunch box that is big enough for them. I prepared pasta, scramble egg with milk and carrot. I used 1 egg shell amount of fresh milk and mix into the beaten egg. I packed some pasta sauce in the small Hello Kitty container, intend to let ZY try again. The children likes quail eggs, so i prepared some for them too. SH told me she heard that quail egg has more nutrients than normal egg.

3 comments:

Bento Pet said...

Been missing your updates! Cute box!

3lilangels said...

Yet another lovely box! How many do you have altogether?

Did ZY try the pasta sauce? I didn't know that quail egg has more nutrients. Did hear that it has more cholesterol, but that's not relevant to kids.

Our Story said...

I have 12 lunch boxes :)

ZY didnt want to try the pasta sauce. My boy also dont like to add the sauce when i packed separately. I also didnt know quail eggs have more nutrients till my sis-in-law told me. But i read from a news article that 5 quail eggs = 1 normal egg

YL