Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Lunch

I have this hamburger looking lunch box which I bought from a bulk purchase organised in a motherhood forum. It cute looking and not expensive so I decided to have it. I wanted to potion my today's lunch so to prevent myself from eating too much or not knowing how much I've eaten. So having the food in a lunch box is a good idea for me, able to potion my meal and also find eating more fun. Today's lunch consist of rice, minced meat cooked in rice wine and soy sauce, veg with cuttlefish.

7 comments:

Snoop Lim aka Noop Noop said...

The minced meat with rice wine looks so yummy!!! Possible to share the receipe? hehehe

Our Story said...

actually i dont hv a specific recipe for the dish. i just marinate the meat with rice wine and corn starch so the meat will nt be tough. when stir fry the meat, add in soy sauce (light n dark) for color n taste. u can add salt during marinating if u want.

YL

Our Story said...

I forgot to mention. u can add in more rice wine during cooking if u want stronger wine taste

3lilangels said...

You are just too cute. And your lunch really reminded me of confinement days. Yummy!

Snoop Lim aka Noop Noop said...

Ok will try it this weekend! Thanks alot for the replies :)

DG said...

Wah! I love your bento box! Would you pls share details about the bulk purchase? TIA!

Our Story said...

Domestic Goddess
I got the lunch box from Singaporemotherhood.com forum quite some time ago. Mini toons also hv the lunch box. dont know if they seill selling it.