Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hello Kitty Lunch Box

I added a 2-tier lunch box to my collection (yes, buy lunch box again). I like the inside of the lunch box as I don't have such compartments lunch box and seldom see such design. The lunch box comes with a handle which is also used to secure the lunch box.
The bottom tier can be used on it's own as the lid is tight enough, usual lunch box have to secure with an elastic band.

The dividers are like small boxes on it's own, which I like it. So far I don't have such dividers.

3 comments:

Cuisine Paradise said...

Wow.. this is a cute and good usage lunchbox leh.. so many compartment... :) Where you get it huh?

Our Story said...

I got this lunchbox from a hello kitty shop` in chinatown point, level 2

YL

Cuisine Paradise said...

Oic...kai kia huh..haha.. i never see it b4 leh... :) Your bento meals really look fantastic...Keep it up!!!!!