Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bento #43


This is J's after school snack for today. Blueberry and tortillas with shredded cheddar cheese.

I cut a piece of tortillas in to halves, place half piece onto a nonstick pan and sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese and heat over medium. I cover the pan so the cheese will melt faster. When most of the cheese melted, I placed another piece of tortillas on top of the cheese and pan fry both side. When it's ready I use a scissors to cut into smaller pieces so can fit into the lunch box.

4 comments:

javapot said...

Good idea - I'm sure kids love anything with cheese. Will give this a go soon. Btw, another cool pick!! Is it a boy with his pans down? Lolz (cute) can't see properly.

Our Story said...

it's an animal food pick, but i nt too sure what animal is that

3lilangels said...

Interesting way of cooking tortillas.

I have that pick and thought it was an alien... haha... did look like a boy with pants down in this pic. No wonder someone said this set of picks is very 'hamsap' (look at the koala)

Our Story said...

You gals hv good imagination. I only see very cute looking food picks