Thursday, January 8, 2009

Bento #34

Made this for J as his after school snack yesterday. On the 1st day of school, he asked if I cook anything for him to bring to school, so decided to make something for him on the 2nd day.

We got a small pack of rooster shape pasta from Hokkaido last year. The pasta suits him best as his horoscope is rooster :) His lunchbox consists of pasta, quail eggs and carrot sticks. The Hello Kitty container is parmesan cheese.


I used the lunchbox 3lilangels got for me from a 100 yen shop in KL.

3 comments:

javapot said...

Rooster shaped pasta, cute! Love the picks on the eggs too.

Our Story said...

hi javapot
hv bunny shaped pasta too but out of stock when I saw them. Sister in law took the last pack. The food picks are new, so used it for yesterday's lunch box

3lilangels said...

Cute pasta. I got the picks too - just to add some green into the bento.