Sunday, December 14, 2008

Bento #32

I made this for J yesterday during his nap. I made use the the smiley face cutters I have for the carrots. I used the quail egg molds that 3lilangels got for me for the quail eggs. J likes dark soy sauce for his hard boiled egg, so I made use of dark soy sauce to darken the face of the egg to make the bunny and dog imprint more obvious.

The lunch box consist of mayonnaise in the Hello Kitty mayo case, parmesan cheese in the furikake bottle, strawberries, Halloween pasta, carrot faces, quail eggs and broccoli. J likes blanched broccoli and eat with mayonnaise. I packed these in the Magadasca lunch box I got recently.

3 comments:

3lilangels said...

I like this so much.... such cute faces. I'm sure J was very happy to see this.

Our Story said...

but I find some of the faces looks like those faces in pumpkins during halloween.
i had fun with those cutters :) tks for helping me to get them.

3lilangels said...

now that you mention it, it does... a good idea for halloween next year.

You're welcome... they'll be more to come.