Monday, June 30, 2008

A Lunchbox for Home

This Mickey Mouse case is not a lunch box, but i use it as a lunch box at home, as I find it very cute. I got this from Mini Toon when i just started get into the bento hobby. I let J chose the pasta for today's dinner, I have few cute shaped pasta. He chose the Xmas theme pasta.

The Mickey Mouse case I usually use at home as a lunchbox.

Top left is stir fry spinach with egg. Bottom left is pan fry rosemary & thyme fish. I mixed the cooked pasta with powdered cheese and pack them on the right with Hello Kitty as topping. The Hello Kitty & stars are cut from egg.

This is the Hello Kitty cutter I used for today's dinner. I have the Pooh Bear design too.

4 comments:

3lilangels said...

Wow, another fantastic bento. Lurve the MM case, and lurve the HK cutter. Also lurve the contents of dinner.... yum.

Rachel said...

Oooo...the mickey mouse case is so cute! u are so creative to convert it into a lunch box for home use!!!

btw, thanks so much for your help. I finally found the HK fish cake. Thanks

Our Story said...

3lilangels
the HK cutters r cute. i still prefer the pooh one, find it's cuter, even though i'm a HK fan.

rachel
I also find the case is very cute too so find excuse to use it so i can get it :) i think some mini toons still selling the case.

hope ur girl likes the HK fish cake.

YL

Par said...

Thats a cute little box, maybe best for snacks.