Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Long Awaited Breakfast for Hubby

It has been ages since I last made breakfast bento for my hubby. I tried to cut a heart on the egg to reveal the egg yolk, but not nicely done, need to try again.


The breakfast bento consist of multi grain bread with peanut butter, hard boiled egg and edamame. I prepared soy sauce for the egg in the yellow sauce container beside the egg. I cut out a heart from the egg and placed it on top of the bread as deco, quite like that cut out heart.

5 comments:

3lilangels said...

Aww.... that's sweet.....so lovey dovey. That's a great idea on eggs, but they are so tricky to do, aren't they?

Our Story said...

3lilangels
i use the metal veg cutter i got from daiso. i'm sure u hv them too :) think have to try out few more times to get it right. it's nt tt hard to do. u try out too.

YL

Rachel said...

I thot this was for your kid! So blessed your hubby to have such lovely wife to prepare a LOE bento for him.

I'm still trying to find the Hello Kitty Fish cake (search high & low in Taka but still couldn't find it) Can you tell me which section to look for and how does it look like? Thanks so much.

Par said...

Cut a heart...
So much a egg can do...hehe

My Sweet Side said...

I love this bento ! Cute heart idea in the egg !