Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sandwich for the Zoo & New Sandwich Maker

We are going to zoo this morning, so I decided to wake up early this morning to prepare snack for J, ZY and RY after the visit. I bought these sandwich maker from Kai Kai at Chinatown Point yesterday, wanted to make use of the new gadget for the children.


I used the Mickey and Minnie sandwich maker to have cheese sandwich for J and ZY and Mickey strawberry jam sandwich for RY.


I tried using the Tomica Car sandwich maker but the end result turns out not nice. I couldn't sprinkle milo nicely onto the sandwich to get the nice design as shown in the packaging.

4 comments:

javapot said...

could i pls ask how much is the cutter, tks.

Our Story said...

the disney sandwich maker is $23.90, the tomica car is $19.90. There're 2 designs for the tomica car sandwich maker which are tomica car and hello kitty

javapot said...

ok tvm

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!