Friday, October 17, 2008

Bento #17 & Bento #18

Made these this morning for hubby's breakfast and J's snack in school. Had a simple snack for today as it has been quite some time since we had multigrain bread.

J's snack consist of multigrain bread with cheese spread and tuna, I also prepared strawberries and dried longan for him. I rolled the bread with a sushi mat and cut to 4 pieces

This is hubby's breakfast: Triple deck tuna multigrain sandwich and grapes. I put in a plastic sheet as the base for the sandwich to prevent bread crumbs from dropping from the collapsible sandwich box.

This is my newly bought Furoshiki from Daiso in Hokkaido. I got few furoshiki from Hokkaido, as it's hard to find in Sg. But not many in Hokkaido too, limited designs.

2 comments:

3lilangels said...

Wah, lucky hubby also gets a bento. The furoshiki is lovely, very suitable for hubby.

My girl likes dried longan too.

Our Story said...

it has been quite some time since i made him breakfast bento. so tot of making him one since i woke up early.