Saturday, April 26, 2008

Lunch at the Zoo

I prepared these this morning for our zoo outing. I packed the food in a cooler bag with 2 bottles of water. I freeze the water the night before and put into the cooler bag before we left, by the time we want to have a drink with our meal, it's cooling enough for the hot weather.

J's Lunch: Animal shaped pasta in Napolean pasta sauce, stir fry chicken with capsicum, grapes and edamame.
Our Lunch: chicken wrap and edamame

I packed my boy's lunch in a Hello Kitty 2-tier lunch box. His Shinkansen spoon and fork can be keep in the top compartment. I made him animal pasta with ready-to-eat napolean pasta sauce. I got the sauce from supermarket recently. I stir fry chicken with margarine to have a bit more taste. I used the stir fry chicken with capsicum for the wrap and used decorative aluminum foil from Daiso to pack the wrap individually for easy eating.

No comments: